MIPTV: FCCE China on the hunt for new formats
The Beijing based company FCCE China says it is actively looking for new formats and concepts for the Chinese market. This follows the successful collaboration of FCCE China and Heilongjiang TV for the Dutch Emmy nominated cross-media format Entertainment Experience.
Other formats like The Voice, Celebrity Splash and Take me out have also been sold to broadcasters in China. FCCE China believes the road is paved for other new and proven successful formats to come into the market. IP owners are invited to pitch their concepts at the upcoming MIPTV.
Justus Verkerk, CCO of FCCE China, says, “It took us one year to find our way into the Chinese market; adapt to the standards, connect to the right network, understand and find solutions for the specific challenges. Now we’re ready to facilitate others with our know-how and network. MIPTV is the perfect time and place to discuss opportunities.”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020