MIPTV: FCCE China on the hunt for new formats
The Beijing based company FCCE China says it is actively looking for new formats and concepts for the Chinese market. This follows the successful collaboration of FCCE China and Heilongjiang TV for the Dutch Emmy nominated cross-media format Entertainment Experience.
Other formats like The Voice, Celebrity Splash and Take me out have also been sold to broadcasters in China. FCCE China believes the road is paved for other new and proven successful formats to come into the market. IP owners are invited to pitch their concepts at the upcoming MIPTV.
Justus Verkerk, CCO of FCCE China, says, “It took us one year to find our way into the Chinese market; adapt to the standards, connect to the right network, understand and find solutions for the specific challenges. Now we’re ready to facilitate others with our know-how and network. MIPTV is the perfect time and place to discuss opportunities.”
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020