Armoza Formats returns to MIPTV with a slate of new offerings which include comic factual format The Gran Plan, factual format Family Time and dating series Nobody’s Perfect.
The Gran Plan (Comic Factual, 60 Mins, Artza Productions) is a new factual entertainment format featuring the new-generation of life coachers: a trio of grannies! The series sees the three hottest grandmas in town solve your problems… whatever they may be!
In Family Time (Factual, 60 mins, Artza Productions), families are stripped of all external distractions and are pushed to open up as they travel across country in an RV trailer for one intensive week. Adding to Armoza’s out-of-the-box entertainment formats is dating show Nobody’s Perfect (45 mins, Buzz Productions). The show presents a daring new matchmaking experience where potential couples are forced to air out their darkest secrets on the very first date.
Armoza also bring two unique game show formats to MIPTV this year. Catch (60 mins, Darset Productions) sees a new kind of trivia gameplay where you don’t say the answers, you literally catch them! Special Delivery (30 mins, Lotus Productions) has your pizza being delivered with a very special side order – a crazy new game show sent straight to your door! The format sees a game show host delivering the pizza you have ordered with an option to play for a big cash prize.
The new formats will join Armoza’s catalogue of hit titles, which include Still Standing (over 1000 global episodes aired), Upgrade, The Common Denominator (CHANNEL 4 UK and ENDEMOL WORLDWIDE) and Connected (in production in over 10 territories).
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020