Original series Adventure 8: Zoo Games, which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013.
Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) this week celebrates a milestone with Discovery Kids, marking a successful first year since launching in Asia in April 2012. The channel is now available to over 20 million homes in seven countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and India – with content offered in seven different languages.
During its first year of service, Discovery Kids also launched three original regional productions – Kids Vs Film (premiering on Discovery Kids’ Southeast Asia and Hong Kong feeds on June 1), Adventure 8: Zoo Games (which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013) and Mystery Hunters India (aired on Discovery Kids’ India feeds in December 2012).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,297 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020