Original series Adventure 8: Zoo Games, which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013.
Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) this week celebrates a milestone with Discovery Kids, marking a successful first year since launching in Asia in April 2012. The channel is now available to over 20 million homes in seven countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and India – with content offered in seven different languages.
During its first year of service, Discovery Kids also launched three original regional productions – Kids Vs Film (premiering on Discovery Kids’ Southeast Asia and Hong Kong feeds on June 1), Adventure 8: Zoo Games (which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013) and Mystery Hunters India (aired on Discovery Kids’ India feeds in December 2012).
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 42 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020