Original series Adventure 8: Zoo Games, which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013.
Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) this week celebrates a milestone with Discovery Kids, marking a successful first year since launching in Asia in April 2012. The channel is now available to over 20 million homes in seven countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and India – with content offered in seven different languages.
During its first year of service, Discovery Kids also launched three original regional productions – Kids Vs Film (premiering on Discovery Kids’ Southeast Asia and Hong Kong feeds on June 1), Adventure 8: Zoo Games (which premiered in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong in March 2013) and Mystery Hunters India (aired on Discovery Kids’ India feeds in December 2012).
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020