Celestial Tiger Entertainment appoints Mickey Ong as Director, Affiliate Sales
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has announced the appointment of Mickey Ong as Director, Affiliate Sales, to further expand the company’s channel distribution footprint in Asia. He previously served as Associate Account Director at MediaCorp Pte. Ltd.
Ong, based in CTE’s Hong Kong headquarters, will report to Ofanny Choi, Executive Vice President, TV Networks, Celestial Tiger Entertainment. He will be responsible for driving channel distribution as well as developing and maintaining relationships with affiliates and platform partners in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam. Annie Chan, CTE’s Director of Affiliate Sales, will continue to oversee the distribution and affiliate relations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and the Greater China region.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 233 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020