Australian Broadcasting Corporation appoints Richard Finlayson as Director of Television
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has appointed Richard Finlayson as the new Director of Television. Finlayson joins ABC from Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) where he has worked for more than seven years – currently as Chief Operating Officer and prior to that, as Director of Commercial Affairs.
As Director of Television, Finlayson will be responsible for creative and change management of the company, as well as, to plot a course in a dynamic media environment.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020