StarHub rebrands digital music platform as Music Anywhere
Taiwanese band Mayday, with StarHub’s Lin Shu Feng (left) and KKBOX’s Chris Lin (right), at the launch of Music Anywhere yesterday.
Singapore – StarHub has re-launched its three-year-old online music store as “Music Anywhere”, to coincide with the expansion of its digital music offerings in collaboration with KKBOX, a leading provider of digital music subscription services in Asia.
A key feature of StarHub’s revamped online music store is KKBOX’s music streaming service. Available from next month, Music Anywhere will offer users convenient access to KKBOX’s extensive catalogue of songs – over 10 million of them from 500 international and local music labels – across their computers and mobile devices, anytime and anywhere.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 93 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020