Simon Cowell’s Syco Entertainment and YouTube launch online talent contest
Simon Cowell’s Syco Entertainment and YouTube have announced that they are launching You Generation, a global online talent contest seeking entries from people with unconventional and original talents from musicians and photographers to make up artists, magicians and chefs.
The contest, due to run for a year starting next month, will seek auditions in a different category of talent every two weeks. Entrants can upload their pieces on a dedicated YouTube channel, to be viewed by the public and judged by professionals associated with Syco. Prizes are given out every fortnight as well as a grand prize at the end of the year. You Generation will be available in 15 languages and 26 countries worldwide.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 40 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 38 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 37 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 36 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020