Novovision partners India’s Greymatter Entertainment
Paris – Novovision has signed a coproduction agreement with Greymatter Entertainment, a multiplatform production company based in Mumbai.
The deal builds on Novovision’s growth in the Indian sub-continent, where its programming already airs on four channels. It further underlines the popularity of Novovision’s comedy shows in the Asia/Pacific region, which accounts for more than 50% of the company’s sales.
The partnership with Greymatter involves the production of a new range of candid camera shows in the Junior Hidden Camera series, in which kids play pranks on other kids or adults. In total, 1,200 gags will be filmed locally with Indian participants.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 38 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Phil Hardman appointed Senior Vice President & General Manager – Asia for BBC Studios 32 views | posted on April 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020