Novovision partners India’s Greymatter Entertainment
Paris – Novovision has signed a coproduction agreement with Greymatter Entertainment, a multiplatform production company based in Mumbai.
The deal builds on Novovision’s growth in the Indian sub-continent, where its programming already airs on four channels. It further underlines the popularity of Novovision’s comedy shows in the Asia/Pacific region, which accounts for more than 50% of the company’s sales.
The partnership with Greymatter involves the production of a new range of candid camera shows in the Junior Hidden Camera series, in which kids play pranks on other kids or adults. In total, 1,200 gags will be filmed locally with Indian participants.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021