FremantleMedia Australia’s “Neighbours” moves into Denmark
London – FremantleMedia International has signed a long-term deal with DR, one of the leading broadcasters in Denmark, for the popular Australian serial drama Neighbours. The long-running sun-filled soap produced by FremantleMedia Australia will air in a daytime slot stripped Monday to Friday. The show will engage at a key episode within the series when a new family is soon to arrive at the internationally renowned “Ramsay Street”, as the prelude to some explosive storylines.
First broadcast in 1985, Neighbours is currently airing on the UK’s Channel 5 and Australia’s Channel 11 (Network Ten) Australia. The show follows the day-to-day lives, loves and losses of a group of families and friends who live in Ramsay Street, Melbourne, Australia. As well as daily dramas, the show explores real values, current issues and today’s social questions. Neighbours is responsible for launching the careers of some of the biggest names in the international entertainment industry, from music icons to Hollywood stars and has been not only a window into Australian suburban culture, but also an iconic historical touch point.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020