Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and ScreenSingapore returns
Reed Exhibitions, organiser of Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and ScreenSingapore, has confirmed that this year’s edition of the leading entertainment content market in Asia will be held from December 3 – 6, at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands. ATF and ScreenSingapore is the hub for the TV and film industries to buy, sell, finance, distribute and co-produce across all entertainment platforms.
Last year’s ATF and the 2nd edition of ScreenSingapore drew a positive response and attracted 3917 trade delegates, representing 1072 companies, from over 52 countries, who transacted almost US$3 million worth of deals. The market is set to draw international delegations of content sellers and the conference expects to see some of the most influential and dynamic leaders in TV and film, digital media, and advertising and branding agencies.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020