Tiger Street Football kicks off third edition in new cities
Singapore – Tiger Street Football, the five-a-side football tournament that pits the best local teams against the top international street teams in a customised oval cage, returns this year and expands to seven key cities across the region, an increase from the five last year. Organised by Tiger Beer in partnership with FOX SPORTS Event Management team, the competition will also see legendary Italian football superstar Fabio Cannavaro coming on board as the official Tournament Ambassador.
This year’s edition of Tiger Street Football will look to significantly increase the level of participation across the region with the competition being brought to three additional cities in Cambodia, Australia and Mongolia. Kicking off in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on March 15 and 16, Tiger Street Football 2013 will be hosted by seven cities in Asia Pacific, including Sydney, Australia (May); Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (June); Singapore (July); Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (August); and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (September).
The winners from each nation will converge in Guangzhou, China, for the International Grand Finals to become the Tiger Street Football Champion 2013 and the grand prize of US$30,000. The tournament, dubbed as “The Biggest Football Festival in Asia”, will feature entertainment with appearances by the Tiger Cage Girls, along with street-style performers and various urban artists at each leg similar to last year’s featured performances.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020