New York – Saban Brands has announced that its new animated preschool series inspired by the Paul Frank family of characters, Julius Jr., will air on Nick Jr. in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand this year. Following the adventures of a young version of Julius the Monkey, Julius Jr. will mark the first television vehicle for Paul Frank. Since its founding in 1997, in a Huntington Beach garage, the lifestyle fashion brand has become globally recognised for its fresh and irreverent designs and colourful cast of characters.
The series is built around Julius Jr., a funky monkey with a penchant for invention. Together with his best pals, Worry Bear, Sheree, Clancy and Ping, they build a playhouse out of a simple cardboard box. But when they walk inside, to their surprise and delight, they discover that ordinary objects magically come to life and amazing adventures are just a door away. Julius Jr. proves every day that the best inventions are the ones that help your friends.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020