MIPTV will for the first time create several conferences dedicated to 4K/Ultra HDTV. This move sees the market depart from its previous focus on 3D technology and content.
The change in focus is in anticipation of the technological changes ahead, and to raise awareness among content producers and channels why it makes sound commercial sense to prepare today for these exciting developments.
On April 10, the session titled “4K TELEVISION’S NEXT REVOLUTION: SUPER SESSIONS”, will explore how broadcasting is shifting and why industry experts are suggesting that with today’s digital HDTV now an established transmission standard, and with recent improvements in signal compression, viewers will soon be enjoying even more spectacular TV images.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020