Korea’s Eclat launches multi-league sports channel on YouTube
Seoul, South Korea – Eclat Entertainment, Inc. has partnered YouTube to create a Spotv channel on YouTube offering major Korean professional sports. The channel includes video content from Korean sports leagues Korean Baseball Organization (KBO), K-league soccer, the Korean Basketball League, as well as international soccer leagues.
The Spotv channel will feature over 4,000 hours of live sports event coverage with VOD access to full length matches and highlights. This will make coverage of Korean sports leagues available to fans worldwide who can watch the videos on their personal devices at their convenience.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020