Entertainment One’s President & CEO Darren Throop to keynote at MIPTV
Paris – MIPTV has announced that Entertainment One’s (eOne) President & CEO, Darren Throop, will give a keynote address on April 8, as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind keynotes series. Organised by Reed MIDEM, MIPTV will take place in Cannes from April 8-11, 2013.
Following eOne’s recent acquisition of Alliance Entertainment, Throop will discuss the future of his group’s expanding multi-territory and multi-platform business, and express his vision of actively acquiring ownership of content rights for exploitation across all media platforms worldwide.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020