CNN International appoints Rani Raad to head commercial division
London – Turner executive Rani Raad has been appointed Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, CNN International.
Raad will be responsible for the commercial strategy and vision of CNN International and will oversee its advertising sales, content sales, business development, international research and marketing activities. Additionally, Raad will keep his current responsibilities, managing Turner Broadcasting’s operations in Turkey, the Middle East and Africa.
This appointment follows a decision to directly align all of CNN’s international commercial activity into one organisation.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020