ALL3MEDIA’S Stephen Lambert to keynote at MIPFormats 2013
Paris – The Chairman of ALL3MEDIA America, Stephen Lambert, creator of hit formats such as Wife Swap, Secret Millionaire, and Undercover Boss, will be sharing his vision of this rapidly-evolving sector in a keynote address at MIPFormats held in Cannes from April 6-7, ahead of MIPTV (April 8-11). The two-day event will feature a full programme of conferences and screenings, as well as a digital library for the 250 international buyers in attendance.
Lambert is one of Britain’s best known creative television executives, and the man behind a string of reality hits which have won numerous awards, including BAFTAs and Primetime Emmy Awards. As Chairman of ALL3MEDIA America, Lambert is leading the new Los Angeles-based production hub for ALL3MEDIA Group, the global group of independent production and distribution companies present in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Australia. Lambert is the founder of Studio Lambert, launched in 2008, which has since created and produced more than 20 series on both sides of the Atlantic.
MIPTV’s dedicated format forum will also play host to the MIPFormats International Pitch event for creatives to showcase innovative concepts for non-scripted entertainment formats. The call for entries is open until February 11.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020