2013 International Digital Emmy® Awards nominees announced
NEW YORK – The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced today that nominees from 10 countries will compete for this year’s International Digital Emmy® Awards.
There are 12 nominees in 3 categories, Digital Program: Children & Young People; Digital Program: Fiction and Digital Program: Non-Fiction. Nominees hail from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Kenya, Singapore, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Singapore’s Refinery Media is nominated under “Digital Program: Non-Fiction” for Supermodelme, a reality-based model competition, co-produced through a tri-party deal between KIX, MediaCorp Channel 5 and production company Refinery Media.
All nominated programs will be showcased at MIPCube, during a special session, sponsored by the Bell Fund of Canada and designed to give
MIPTV participants the opportunity to see excerpts of the programs and meet the nominees.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020