2013 International Digital Emmy® Awards nominees announced
NEW YORK – The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced today that nominees from 10 countries will compete for this year’s International Digital Emmy® Awards.
There are 12 nominees in 3 categories, Digital Program: Children & Young People; Digital Program: Fiction and Digital Program: Non-Fiction. Nominees hail from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Kenya, Singapore, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Singapore’s Refinery Media is nominated under “Digital Program: Non-Fiction” for Supermodelme, a reality-based model competition, co-produced through a tri-party deal between KIX, MediaCorp Channel 5 and production company Refinery Media.
All nominated programs will be showcased at MIPCube, during a special session, sponsored by the Bell Fund of Canada and designed to give
MIPTV participants the opportunity to see excerpts of the programs and meet the nominees.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020