Paris – The MIPCube TV Hack will bring developers and designers together with content industry leaders to create the next generation of engaging video apps. The TV Hack aims to break the mould in the video content space at MIPTV to be held in Cannes, France, from April 8-11. The event is designed to inspire developers to create a prototype — or “hack” — of something that enhances the video content experience for users and provides new business ideas to the TV industry. This could involve anything from social TV, to programming or user interaction.
The hack begins on April 8, in the Palais des Festivals and demos will be presented on Tuesday evening in the MIPCube Square. For 36 hours, the hackers will work on application programming interfaces (APIs) and then present their demo during the MIPTV and MIPCube conference programme, showcasing fresh ideas to fulfil the promise of an innovation-focused event. Winners will get to present their work in front of the MIPTV audience on April 10.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020