Endemol, the world’s largest independent production company, today announced that Olivier Gers is stepping down as CEO of commercial division Endemol Worldwide Brands (EWB) and will leave the company shortly.
Olivier joined Endemol as CEO of EWB in February 2010 with a focus on extending Endemol’s IP and commercial activities across multiple platforms, including investment in product development and the creation of games, second screen applications and branded entertainment.
Olivier Gers comments: “I have really enjoyed my tenure at Endemol and would like to thank first and foremost my team around the world whose dedication and hard work have allowed me to move the company forward in so many different areas and deliver such growth. I wish everybody at Endemol the best of luck and every success in the future!”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020