Endemol, the world’s largest independent production company, today announced that Olivier Gers is stepping down as CEO of commercial division Endemol Worldwide Brands (EWB) and will leave the company shortly.
Olivier joined Endemol as CEO of EWB in February 2010 with a focus on extending Endemol’s IP and commercial activities across multiple platforms, including investment in product development and the creation of games, second screen applications and branded entertainment.
Olivier Gers comments: “I have really enjoyed my tenure at Endemol and would like to thank first and foremost my team around the world whose dedication and hard work have allowed me to move the company forward in so many different areas and deliver such growth. I wish everybody at Endemol the best of luck and every success in the future!”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020