ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has signed a new deal for hit ITV Studios format Come Dine With Me. Indian broadcaster Star India Private Limited has commissioned a 40 x 30’ series from Miditech to air on the Star Network.
The deal marks the first time a local version of the format has been made in Asia and brings the total number of international territories producing the show to 36.
According to a research report published by Digital TV Research, Come Dine With Me is the top TV format in Europe. ITV Studios Australia has also been recommissioned to produce a fourth (6 x 60’) series for Foxtel’s Lifestyle Channel to air in 2013 after the series proved popular with 16-34 year olds, achieving a 1.1% share, an uplift of 267% on the channel average. The format has also recently re-launched in Turkey on Fox TV and Belgium on Vier 4.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020