Paris – Tim Hincks, President of Endemol, will deliver a keynote speech on April 8, 2013, as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series. In his MIPTV address, Hincks will discuss how creativity is affected by the changes taking place in the industry today. Appointed as President of Endemol in May last year, Hincks is responsible for the creation and commercial exploitation of content across the company’s worldwide network in 31 territories.
The company has produced popular programmes such as Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, Wipeout and Your Face Sounds Familiar. Endemol’s drama portfolio includes Hell on Wheels, Hot in Cleveland, Leverage, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, the Emmy Award-winning drama Black Mirror, Dutch series Penoza — now being remade as Red Widow for ABC in the U.S. — and major 2013 productions such as Ripper Street and Peaky Blinders for the BBC.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020