Managing Director of Channel NewsAsia, Ms Debra Soon, sounding the gong at the relaunch event.
Singapore – Regional broadcaster, Channel NewsAsia, is greeting the new year with live news 24/7, a new look and new programmes to help viewers better “Understand Asia”, the channel’s raison d’etre and new tagline. The expansion plan encompasses significant changes to its programming line-up, and investments in new bureaus and facilities across Asia. This enables the channel to produce more original content and news stories for the additional hours of live broadcasting, 24 hours a day, up from the current 20 hours.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020