Managing Director of Channel NewsAsia, Ms Debra Soon, sounding the gong at the relaunch event.
Singapore – Regional broadcaster, Channel NewsAsia, is greeting the new year with live news 24/7, a new look and new programmes to help viewers better “Understand Asia”, the channel’s raison d’etre and new tagline. The expansion plan encompasses significant changes to its programming line-up, and investments in new bureaus and facilities across Asia. This enables the channel to produce more original content and news stories for the additional hours of live broadcasting, 24 hours a day, up from the current 20 hours.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 31 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020