Celestial Tiger Entertainment’s KIX, Thrill and Celestial Classic Movies to launch on Cable Thai Holding
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) and Cable Thai Holding, Plc. (CTH) jointly announced at a press briefing in Bangkok the launches of three CTE channels on CTH: KIX, Thrill and Celestial Classic Movies (CCM). The three channels will launch in February on CTH’s platform which reaches over 3.5 million TV households in Thailand.
KIX will be offered in CTH’s basic pack, while Thrill and CCM will be carried in CTH’s premium packs.
KIX, the ultimate destination for action entertainment, offers CTH subscribers a heart-pumping mix of combat sports, action series, cutting-edge reality shows and action movies. Viewers can catch the first and exclusive broadcast of mixed martial arts tournaments from Bellator MMA season 8 on KIX. Fighters featured include lightweight champion Michael Chandler, Olympian Rick Hawn and featherweight champion Pat Curran. KIX is also airing the first and exclusive broadcast of LFL Canada, the Canadian games of the Lingerie Football League. Viewers can watch the hottest and toughest female football players compete in 7-on-7 American football wearing only their lingerie.
For horror, thriller and suspense fans, CTH subscribers can turn to Thrill any time of the day to get their scare fix. Thrill, Asia’s only 24-hour movie channel dedicated to the horror, suspense and thriller genres, offers many of the most iconic horror movies such as the Ring franchise, Ju-on and its sequels, the Amityville Horror saga, the Friday the 13th franchise, and the terrifying The Blair Witch Project films. Fans of the supernatural can also catch the first and exclusive broadcast of the hit UK series Bedlam.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020