ArirangTV, in partnership with Samsung Smart TV, launched a VOD application on January 2. The inaugural ArirangTV app is serviced worldwide via SamsungTV’s Smart Hub for free.
The app comprises Korea-related content and is especially focused on entertainment genres such as K-pop. The app also features programmes of culture, current affairs and news via VOD. In addition, Arirang offers subtitling services for up to six languages for K-Pop programmes to the convenience of K-Pop fans worldwide.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020