ArirangTV, in partnership with Samsung Smart TV, launched a VOD application on January 2. The inaugural ArirangTV app is serviced worldwide via SamsungTV’s Smart Hub for free.
The app comprises Korea-related content and is especially focused on entertainment genres such as K-pop. The app also features programmes of culture, current affairs and news via VOD. In addition, Arirang offers subtitling services for up to six languages for K-Pop programmes to the convenience of K-Pop fans worldwide.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020