Stockholm – Accedo, global enabler of TV application solutions, has deployed more than 1,000 TV apps worldwide. Accedo has developed more TV apps for more platforms than any other provider, and customers include telecom operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, content providers, and non-profit organisations.
“Since Accedo was founded in 2004, the application industry has transformed into a dynamic, thriving ecosystem. We are proud to be a part of this trend, and to continuously deliver customer value,” commented Michael Lantz, CEO, Accedo. “We have deployed apps on all major platforms, and we are excited that our customers and partners continue to challenge us with new technologies and requirements, keeping us ahead of the competition.”
Accedo has received a number of awards for its application solutions and business acumen in 2012, such as the Connected TV Awards Outstanding Technology Innovation, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. To limit time-to-market and master market fragmentation, as well as keeping the applications future proof, Accedo has invested in the Cross Platform Development Kit, Accedo XDK, which supports a number of popular platforms to date.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020