ATF and ScreenSingapore 2012 open with new milestones
Singapore – The 13th Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) held in conjunction with ScreenSingapore 2012 was officially opened yesterday by Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for Communications and Information.
With the convergence of traditional and new entertainment platforms, ATF is evolving to present a more holistic show, going beyond its largely television focus to include digital innovations, film and new media content.
A first for ATF this year is the showcase of the International Emmy Award Nominees. The best of Asian television will be recognised as Camille Bidermann-Roizen, Executive Director at the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, presents excerpts from the nominated Asian programmes on 6 December. The nominees this year include 15 programmes from China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020