Zodiak Rights restructures into genre based distribution business
Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has announced a new structure to its London and Paris based distribution businesses. The new genre based structure will consist of five divisions; Non-Scripted Programming, Scripted Programming, Kids, Digital & Publishing and Clips. From the January 1, 2013, all non-scripted programming will be sold out of London and all scripted programming out of Paris – they are currently divided by territories. All other divisions will be based out of London.
As a result of this restructure Jane Millichip, Managing Director Zodiak Rights London, has decided to exit the business at the end of January 2013. Zodiak Rights is currently recruiting for a head of the new non-scripted division and will announce their appointment in due course.
In addition, Zodiak Rights has created a new role, Chief Operating Officer, and appointed Sara Wookey to the position.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020