Zodiak Rights restructures into genre based distribution business
Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has announced a new structure to its London and Paris based distribution businesses. The new genre based structure will consist of five divisions; Non-Scripted Programming, Scripted Programming, Kids, Digital & Publishing and Clips. From the January 1, 2013, all non-scripted programming will be sold out of London and all scripted programming out of Paris – they are currently divided by territories. All other divisions will be based out of London.
As a result of this restructure Jane Millichip, Managing Director Zodiak Rights London, has decided to exit the business at the end of January 2013. Zodiak Rights is currently recruiting for a head of the new non-scripted division and will announce their appointment in due course.
In addition, Zodiak Rights has created a new role, Chief Operating Officer, and appointed Sara Wookey to the position.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020