Zodiak Rights restructures into genre based distribution business
Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has announced a new structure to its London and Paris based distribution businesses. The new genre based structure will consist of five divisions; Non-Scripted Programming, Scripted Programming, Kids, Digital & Publishing and Clips. From the January 1, 2013, all non-scripted programming will be sold out of London and all scripted programming out of Paris – they are currently divided by territories. All other divisions will be based out of London.
As a result of this restructure Jane Millichip, Managing Director Zodiak Rights London, has decided to exit the business at the end of January 2013. Zodiak Rights is currently recruiting for a head of the new non-scripted division and will announce their appointment in due course.
In addition, Zodiak Rights has created a new role, Chief Operating Officer, and appointed Sara Wookey to the position.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 183 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 172 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 147 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 107 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021