YouTube Japan has announced on its official blog that 13 Japanese content companies will be joining the YouTube Original Channels initiative.
Among the companies rolling out channels in the next few months are Turner Broadcasting System, Vicom and Fuji TV. Other channels launching from now into 2013 include Harajuku Kawaii featuring celebrity Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, anime channel Wave Film Comics, OHW Plus, Te Ni Corporation, Vice Media and Den of Horror. Five other channels will join the initiative in 2013, and they are Up-Front Works, Crypton Future Media, TV Asahi Corporation and Dentsu. These channels will feature content from genres such as live TV, professional entertainment, comedy, horror, and Japanese pop culture.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020