YouTube Japan has announced on its official blog that 13 Japanese content companies will be joining the YouTube Original Channels initiative.
Among the companies rolling out channels in the next few months are Turner Broadcasting System, Vicom and Fuji TV. Other channels launching from now into 2013 include Harajuku Kawaii featuring celebrity Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, anime channel Wave Film Comics, OHW Plus, Te Ni Corporation, Vice Media and Den of Horror. Five other channels will join the initiative in 2013, and they are Up-Front Works, Crypton Future Media, TV Asahi Corporation and Dentsu. These channels will feature content from genres such as live TV, professional entertainment, comedy, horror, and Japanese pop culture.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 386 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020