Singapore – tvN will rebrand to become channel M on November 23 and will be available on SingTel mio TV Ch. 518 (HD) and StarHub TV Ch. 824 / 874 (HD).
As channel M, the network will continue to provide Korean entertainment with content supported by CJ E&M, a Korean media conglomerate.
Launched in 2009, tvN has served as the Korean entertainment channel which brought various television genres to audiences in Southeast Asia. After rebranding into channel M, audiences can expect to enjoy a more diverse choice of programmes including dramas, lifestyle shows, concerts and movies. With the newly added-on support from Mnet, global K-pop network, channel M will have more synergy with other M brands, gearing up with more K-pop driven content to execute its new mission – to become the first choice K-pop brand for young Asians with more fun and captivating content.
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020