Singapore – tvN will rebrand to become channel M on November 23 and will be available on SingTel mio TV Ch. 518 (HD) and StarHub TV Ch. 824 / 874 (HD).
As channel M, the network will continue to provide Korean entertainment with content supported by CJ E&M, a Korean media conglomerate.
Launched in 2009, tvN has served as the Korean entertainment channel which brought various television genres to audiences in Southeast Asia. After rebranding into channel M, audiences can expect to enjoy a more diverse choice of programmes including dramas, lifestyle shows, concerts and movies. With the newly added-on support from Mnet, global K-pop network, channel M will have more synergy with other M brands, gearing up with more K-pop driven content to execute its new mission – to become the first choice K-pop brand for young Asians with more fun and captivating content.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020