Foxtel has commissioned The Real Housewives of Australia, the first Australian installment of the world’s number one lifestyle reality franchise that provides an insider view on the lifestyles of the wealthy and pampered women found in the more high-class parts of cities worldwide.
To air next year on Arena, this docu-drama will be produced by Matchbox Pictures and will take viewers on a ride into the extravagant lives of five of Australia’s most privileged, powerful and glamorous women, including the intimate and often outrageous details about their relationships, career triumphs, pitfalls and family drama.
“This latest local commission further solidifies Foxtel’s continued dedication to delivering must see, big entertainment and compelling storytelling to Australian audiences and is just one of the many announcments we plan to make in the coming months,” says Brian Walsh, Executive Director of Television, Foxtel.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 38 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Phil Hardman appointed Senior Vice President & General Manager – Asia for BBC Studios 32 views | posted on April 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020