Talpa and China’s Puji Star Media enter partnership
Dutch media company Talpa and Chinese media company Puji Star Media have agreed to a joint venture targeting the Greater China market. The new company, Talpa China Star, will aim at the production and utilisation of television formats from the Talpa catalogue.
The new JV combines the Talpa catalogue with one of China’s leading television production teams. The focus will be on producing local Chinese versions of Talpa formats. One of Talpa’s popular global formats is The Voice, which Star China produced earlier this year. The first season of The Voice of China was successful, reaching over 500 million viewers.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020