Over 4,000 industry delegates to attend Asia TV Forum & Market | ScreenSingapore
(From L – R: Michelle Lim, Managing Director, Reed Exhibitions; Yeo Chun Cheng, Assistant CEO (Industry), MDA; Olivier Gougeon, Co-organiser of Societe Generale Private Banking 2nd Rendezvous with French Cinema; Lim Teck, Managing Director, Clover Films; Calvin Cheng, Founding Director of Lumina-Looque International, at the ATF | Screen Singapore media preview)
Singapore – Singapore will be a hub of media activity come 4 – 7 December when more than 4,000 film and television trade delegates from 60 countries converge in the island state to trade, market and screen their content at the Asia TV Forum & Market | ScreenSingapore 2012.
Singapore’s film and television industry players are expected to have a strong showing at the event, with over 100 local media companies showcasing more than 600 hours of local content at the Singapore Pavilion.
At ATF, twelve delegations from China, France, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan as well as new entries from Australia and the UK will be present at this year’s Asia TV Forum. There is also significant increase in buyer participation from South Korea, Hong Kong and China, and the show has attracted buyers from new markets like Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
Singapore companies will showcase converged content at ATF, such as the highly-successful The Kitchen Musical, a musical television drama by The Group Entertainment which was nominated for Best Drama Series in the International Emmy Awards 2012. Operating on a fresh format (i.e. TV musical), the series is expanding its footprint to Asian countries such as Vietnam, Philippines and even as far as the U.S. and UK, in the form of a theatre musical, book and adaptations of its TV series.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020