National Geographic Channel launches Doomsday Preppers app
Washington – National Geographic Channel (NGC) and National Geographic Games have released a new mobile game based on Doomsday Preppers, a series on NGC featuring Americans who are preparing for the end of the world. The free app, with in-app purchases for premium content and gameplay perks, is available now on the App Store timed to the second season of Doomsday Preppers.
Developed by Can’t Stop Games and distributed internationally by G5 Entertainment, Doomsday Preppers players will be challenged to build the best-equipped bunker, constructing “prepping” floors and assigning fellow preppers to help prepare and store materials needed to survive any major catastrophe. Players will also be able to maximise their gameplay experience with in-app purchases that offer premium items, speed up processes, increase prepper skills and efficiency, and provide other bonus features that help them construct the biggest and most prepared bunker as possible. Special game content can be unlocked by watching new episodes of the show every week.
The game highlights many aspects of the TV show, giving players access to a variety of “bug out” locations, including a cabin and underground school bus shelter, as well as over 80 different production floors. Key features include 135 floors to build, over 300 products to prep and store, over 150 male and female customisable avatars to choose from and more.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020