National Geographic Channel launches Doomsday Preppers app
Washington – National Geographic Channel (NGC) and National Geographic Games have released a new mobile game based on Doomsday Preppers, a series on NGC featuring Americans who are preparing for the end of the world. The free app, with in-app purchases for premium content and gameplay perks, is available now on the App Store timed to the second season of Doomsday Preppers.
Developed by Can’t Stop Games and distributed internationally by G5 Entertainment, Doomsday Preppers players will be challenged to build the best-equipped bunker, constructing “prepping” floors and assigning fellow preppers to help prepare and store materials needed to survive any major catastrophe. Players will also be able to maximise their gameplay experience with in-app purchases that offer premium items, speed up processes, increase prepper skills and efficiency, and provide other bonus features that help them construct the biggest and most prepared bunker as possible. Special game content can be unlocked by watching new episodes of the show every week.
The game highlights many aspects of the TV show, giving players access to a variety of “bug out” locations, including a cabin and underground school bus shelter, as well as over 80 different production floors. Key features include 135 floors to build, over 300 products to prep and store, over 150 male and female customisable avatars to choose from and more.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020