FOX One Stop Media teams up with Samsung to bring NGC’s Alien Deep to Asia
FOX One Stop Media, FOX International Channels’ (FIC) solutions arm, has partnered with Samsung Electronics as sponsor of Alien Deep, a new miniseries on the marine world, to air first and exclusively on National Geographic Channel (NGC) starting this month. In Alien Deep, renowned Oceanographer and Marine Archaeologist Dr. Robert Ballard pushes deep-sea exploration to new depths, bringing viewers of NGC never-before-seen secrets from the darkest corners of the ocean.
Through this partnership, NGC offers Samsung Electronics access to audiences in Asia that closely fit their target demographic and provides them with the brand and message alignment they need. In Alien Deep, Samsung Electronics features cutting-edge technology to withstand the dangers and treacherous conditions at incredibly profound sea depths. NGC is also partnered with Standard Chartered Bank.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 51 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 42 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020