ATF 2012: ABC Commercial to launch The Flying Winemaker
ABC Commercial has acquired worldwide distribution rights to the lifestyle series The Flying Winemaker (13 x 30’ HD) launching at ATF next month. The series stars Eddie McDougall – the passionate and renowned owner of The Flying Winemaker boutique wine gallery in Hong Kong – who is on a mission to revolutionise the way people consume and enjoy Asian food and wine.
The series follows Eddie pairing Asian cuisine with wines that are being produced internationally and in the wine industry’s fastest growing market, Asia. Along with fellow Australian, UK and U.S. food and wine experts, Eddie travels to China, India, Malaysia, Japan, and Thailand in search of fantastic dishes and renowned ingredients. He visits local food markets, restaurants and community meeting places, combining wines with exotic flavours and showcasing how Asian meals can be enjoyed with local wine, as well as wines sourced globally. The Flying Winemaker is produced by WD Entertainment Group (WDE), the production company behind the The Stafford Brothers Series 1 & 2 (Fox8). WDE is owned and operated by television producer and personality Wes Dening.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020