Asia’s Next Top Model on track to premiere across the region
The cast of Asia’s Next Top Model
Singapore – Asia’s Next Top Model is set to premiere exclusively on STAR World Southeast Asia on Sunday, November 25.
Fourteen contestants from Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, The Philippines, Japan, Korea, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong and Nepal will compete to win the very first Top Model competition with a pan-regional scope.
The show is hosted by supermodel Nadya Hutagalung, who will also provide guidance to the aspiring models with her knowledge of the industry. She is joined by a team of professional fashion experts from the region including fashion photographer Todd Anthony Tyler, renowned fashion director Daniel Boey and TV personality and model mentor Joey Mead-King.
The ultimate winner will get a chance to become the face of Canon IXUS 2013’ campaign, a modeling contract with Storm Model Management in the UK and Europe, a cover feature with Harper Bazaar magazine, Subaru XV and more.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020