ALL3MEDIA International and Ice-TV partner on The Cube
London – ALL3MEDIA International has signed a new partnership with Ice-TV, the Asian based branded entertainment company, to expand local versions of game show format The Cube throughout Southeast Asia.
The Cube was originally produced by Objective Productions for ITV1 UK and as a format The Cube has notched deals in Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Saudi Arabia and China, whilst the completed show has been licensed in to a range of territories including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia, Ireland, Iran, Australia, New Zealand and Middle East.
The Cube’s interactive mobile apps launched this summer, available for iPhone, iPad and Android users, were developed by Swipe Entertainment.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 81 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020