A+E Networks appoints Sally Habbershaw in new role
New York – Sally Habbershaw has been appointed to the newly created position of Vice President, International Programming, Production & Operations.
Based in A+E Networks’ New York headquarters, Habbershaw reports to Christian Murphy, Sr. Vice President International Programming & Marketing. Habbershaw manages the international programming, research and operations teams, and oversees A+E Networks programme catalogue. Working alongside A+E Networks Channel Partners around the globe, Sally will lead a team to drive ratings success and facilitate the launch of new channel brands.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 75 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020