MIPCOM: Shine Group inks two deals with Shanghai Media Group
Cannes – New Corporation’s Shine Group has sold two entertainment formats – Minute to Win It (11×90’) and a second series of MasterChef – to Shanghai Media Group (SMG).
Minute to Win It will be produced for SMG-owned network Dragon TV, while cooking format MasterChef will return to the channel for a second season. Series one of MasterChef, which premiered in August, ended last weekend having attracted a peak audience of 118 million.
Both shows have begun pre-production and will air on Dragon TV in 2013.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020