Cannes – NHK Enterprises, Inc. (NEP) has announced that they closed a deal with True Visions Public Company Limited of Thailand, COJ of South Korea and Radio Television Brunei (RTB) of Brunei to broadcast NHK’s 50â€episode historical drama series Kiyomori.
An epic drama Kiyomori portrays the life story about a legendary samurai warrior who fought to become the ruler of Japan, and laid the basis for Japan’s international trade system which brought prosperity to the country in the 12th century.
Kiyomori follows NHK’s smash hit Sundayâ€evening primetime periodâ€dramas, symbolised by Princess Atsu and Princess Go, known for their gripping plot, great storytelling, and impressive cast.
NEP’s Executive Controllerâ€General, Fumio Narashima said: “It is delightful to know that the Asian countries continue to give us high credits in our period drama. I am certain that the audiences will be satisfied with the fascinating story of Kiyomori.”
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 63 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020