ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVSGE) has secured a raft of deals for three of its major international drama series: Mr Selfridge, Falcón and Endeavour.
Highly anticipated ITV Studios period drama Mr Selfridge (1×90’ + 9×60’) has been pre-sold to Ireland’s TV3, Norwegian public broadcaster NRK and Finnish public broadcaster YLE. These pre-sales follow the previous deals secured for the drama with MASTERPIECE on PBS in the USA, the Seven Network in Australia, Swedish public broadcaster SVT and Israel’s YES DBS Satellite Services.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020