MIPCOM: A+E’s Nancy Dubuc speaks at her first MIP market
Cannes – A+E Network’s newly appointed President of Entertainment and Media, Nancy Dubuc, made her MIPCOM debut earlier this week.
During the company’s annual MIPCOM cocktail reception, she told the crowd that A+E Networks values the creative process above all else.
“At A+E Networks, we are all about people, programming and partnerships. I think that we are a very unique organisation in the way that we support our people and in the way that we really reach out to both the creative community, producers and talent as well – making sure that everything we do is wrapped in a true partnership,” said Dubuc.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020