LEGO and Nickelodeon to bring TMNT to the construction toy category
The LEGO Group and Nickelodeon will be expanding their global partnership to develop construction toys inspired by the recently launched CG-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series. The collectibles are scheduled to launch in North America and the UK in January 2013 and will roll out in global markets later in the year.
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles brings the action-packed adventures of Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo to life in LEGO form with a series of vehicles, renowned scenes and iconic LEGO minifigures.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 285 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 61 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020