ALL3MEDIA International and Southern TV China have announced a major format production arrangement which will see the ALL3MEDIA International format Cash Cab produced locally in China. This is the first deal the British-owned distributor has agreed directly with a Chinese broadcaster.
The series will premiere on Southern TV China’s highly successful Entertainment Channel with the show being broadcast under the mantle Kuaile Yaoqing Cash Cab this year.
Southern TV (TVS) is producing 65 episodes in Guangdong Province in Mandarin and Cantonese, with ALL3MEDIA International’s Lucy Heaven acting as in-house production consultant for the show, which was originally produced by Lion TV in the UK.
Cash Cab is a highly successful format and has played in over 50 regions as a local format – in every continent of the globe. Previously, an English-language version of the show played Pan-Asian on AXN.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020