New York– BabyTV has launched the Musical NightLight app on Apple’s App Store, a new mobile app designed for parents to help comfort and calm their babies and toddlers at bedtime.
The “Musical NightLight” app plays soothing music ranging from classical, relaxing, and spiritual to a mix of all three. The app also has soothing video and images featuring loveable characters from BabyTV for a predetermined time set by the user. Other features include sound detection technology that reactivates the music if the baby has not fallen asleep or wakes up when the music ends.
The app will become available on Google Play after the exclusivity period with Apple. The standard version of the “Musical NightLight” app can be downloaded free of charge. The enhanced version, which includes the ability to control the time for up to one hour, access to 150 minutes of music, 50 tracks and unlimited access to the sound detection function, is available for US$2.99.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020