Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro Malaysia) has listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (Bursa Malaysia) under the “Trading/Services” sector.
The market capitalisation of Astro Malaysia, based on the initial public offering (IPO) price of RM3.00 per share, was RM15.6 billion. Total amount of funds raised is approximately RM4.6 billion, of which the amount raised by the company is RM1.4 billion.
Total demand for the institutional offering book was over 30 times the number of shares available in the book. The retail offering also attracted a significant volume of interest, with more than 57,000 applications for approximately 735.9 million shares received from the Malaysian public for the approximately 103.9 million shares available for public subscription, representing an oversubscription rate of 6.08 times.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020