Asia’s Next Top Model’s premiere set for Nov 25 as production company faces allegations
Singapore – Reality series Asia’s Next Top Model, originally slated to premiere on STAR World throughout Asia on November 9, will now air on November 25. According to Singapore’s The Straits Times, the delay is because ice-TV, the production company behind the series, has run into financial problems and is behind on payments to some 35 production crew members and former public relations firm Word Of Mouth Communications.
It was reported that Word Of Mouth issued a writ of summons to ice-TV early last week for outstanding payments amounting to more than S$30,000. At least five crew members have also filed claims with the Small Claims Tribunals in the Subordinate Courts.
TV ASIA Plus had asked FOX International Channels (FIC) to comment directly on the issue. Below is a statement from the FIC Singapore office:
“FIC, as a broadcaster of Asia’s Next Top Model, is looking forward to the delivery of the programme from the production house. The programme is scheduled to be broadcast on November 25, 2012 on STAR World.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020