Venevision’s Eva Luna premieres on TBS Channel in Japan
Miami, Florida – Venevision International, a global entertainment company of the Cisneros Group of Companies, premiered the award-winning telenovela Eva Luna, on TBS Channel in Japan on September 9.
“After conquering most of the regions of the world, Eva Luna now becomes the first Latin telenovela to be broadcasted by TBS in its distinguished 60-year history,” said Cesar Diaz, Vice President of Sales of Venevision International. “This is not only an accomplishment for the highly-successful novela, it represents a major stride in the globalisation of our products as we continue to make significant inroads in Asia thanks in great part to the quality and integrity of our productions.”
The broadcast of the special-edition of the celebrated telenovela is product of a multi-platform deal with TBS Service, an affiliate company of Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings (TBS), one of the leading TV networks in Japan. TBS Channel is its satellite pay-TV channel.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021