Los Angeles – Stan Lee and POW! Entertainment Inc. have partnered with mobile entertainment start-up Moonshark to create Verticus, an all-new action adventure mobile game. A sneak peek trailer of the game along with other information was revealed exclusively at Lee’s Comikaze Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The game will be available for download to mobile devices later this year.
“Working closely with Moonshark to build characters and storylines for a mobile game has been a new, and uniquely satisfying experience for me,” said Stan Lee, Founder, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, POW! Entertainment, Inc. “Making Verticus is a new way for me to connect with my fans and reach a whole new group of people through their mobile devices.”
Developed by Dallas-based Controlled Chaos Media, Verticus will feature original characters, story, and voice-over by Lee. The game will put players in the role of Verticus a superhero charged with saving the Earth’s destruction from an evil alien race known as the Obliterators.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020